Membership Renewal/New Application for Jan 2017 – 28th February 2018
Benefits of the Art Education Association Membership are:
- The opportunity for interaction and exchange between Visual Arts Teachers on a professional and social level.
- A Journal which provides information on educational developments (Curriculum Frameworks, Post Compulsory, etc.), local artists, exhibitions, innovations, project briefs and carrier projects.
- Access to all areas of the Art Education Association of WA’s website.
- Subscription to the art_ed discussion group for instant online networking.
AND… With thanks to the following generous SPONSORS
- 10% Discount at Art Forum 74 Albert Street, Osborne Park 9444 3251;
- 10% Discount at Art Gallery Shop Perth Cultural Centre 9492 6766;
- 10% Discount at Educational Art Supplies 17 Hampden Rd Nedlands 1800 991 142;
- 10% Discount at Jacksons Drawing Supplies Jolimont, Applecross, Balcatta, East Vic Park, Fremantle, Mandurah, Midland, Northbridge, Perth City, Subiaco, Geraldton, Bunbury, Busselton;
If you need to contact us please email – email@example.com
Online Membership Processing
You will automatically be emailed a receipt, this is your proof of membership. Membership cards are no longer issued.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software