Survival Kit of Resources
- a new graduate teacher?
- working in isolation as the only Visual Art provider in your school?
- being asked to share a slim set of resources with inexperienced staff who are not trained in the learning area?
- an experienced teacher who is looking for something to spark a new idea or give the direction needed to take for a project in a new media?
- found yourself in the job as “The Art teacher” but with no formal training?
- wanting to access another Art teacher who might be able to give you a tip on a great supplier?
- desperate for the opportunity to find PD and learn a new skill.
- access to resources and collegiate support is an issue because of location.
The Survival kit has been devised as a means to develop a comprehensive reference catalogue as a resource to provide a starting point when searching for experts, places or materials to enhance the planning of our teaching and learning programs.
You can help add to this resource by forwarding any of your ideas, contacts, suppliers or resources via the comments box for others to refer to. By working collaboratively, we can further develop this resource to become the first point of entry for all Visual Art Teachers in Western Australia.