ASIA in West Toodyay; 6 – 8 September, 2013.
When: from 9.00am Friday 6 Sept. until 3.00pm Sunday 8 Sept..
Where: Top Gate Farm, on the banks of the Avon River in a beautiful setting in West Toodyay. The property is approximately 15km on the Perth side of Toodyay, about 45 minutes from Midland.
Who: Open to all ArtED members- aimed at Primary Visual Arts Teachers
1. Focus on Asia – investigating cultures and the arts that define them
2. Year of the Family 2014
3. Look for, identify and discuss connections in the Australian Curriculum, especially within the cross curricula emphases.
4. Focus on technique and media to be determined by contributing participants
Come along for
- Networking with fellow Primary art teachers and develop a program of work ready for implementation in 2014
- Sharing of ideas by experienced and inspirational art teachers
- Collaborative brainstorming investigation and planning
- The chance to develop a rich program of work across all levels ready for implementation in 2014
- Some limited art materials (Pauline’s Access Asia boxes”); please bring your own favourite tools and other things to work with
- All meals provided – except BYO Friday lunch
- Bottomless tea, coffee and snacks
- Large creative space to work in and a huge log fire
- Verandah space for ‘wet work’ such as clay
- Comfortable accommodation and outdoors areas
- 20 hour professional development certificate recognized by WACOT
Cost: $175 + $10 materials charge Total: $185
Payment Due: 30 August, 2013
Please register your interest or, if you have any queries, please contact Pauline O’Brien email@example.com
An Invoice will be sent on receipt of registration of interest.