10th September 2016
North Metropolitan TAFE, Northbridge
9:30am start time to approx 12:30
Must be financial for 2016 and RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacq Chorlton will be facilitating an exciting workshop where we will be inspired and create an awesome ‘something’ to take home using recycled materials.
As the workshop is free you will need to bring;
- Plastic lids of all colours, washed and with the number 2 in the recycling symbol on the lid.
- Long nosed piers
- Fishing wire
- Jump rings if you are keen on making jewellery
- Felt, beads, buttons, ribbon, needles and thread
- Drill and drill bits 1 0r 2mm if possible
- A lampshade from the op shop if you are keen on a lampshade Tiffany style
- Jewellery makings if keen like elastic etc.
- Anything that you can think of to create with the plastic discs we will be making!